Get ready to savor the ultimate highball on tap and enjoy the refreshing side of Bourbon as we take over the Bonifacio High Street Amphitheater with an eye-catching Jim Beam Pop-Up Bar at the fountain area from April 24th to 28th!
“Jim Beam highball is the ultimate drink for our tropical climate; it is refreshing, well-balanced, and pairs superbly with all kinds of food,” enthuses Sally Lim, Senior Marketing Manager for Southeast Asia, Beam Suntory. “We have pioneered the perfect highball serve with our original highball draft machines in Japan, and we are glad to share these drinks in a fun environment with great food and ‘live’ music!”
The perfect Jim Beam highball
Jim Beam highball – a tall cocktail that blends the smooth, sweet flavour of Jim Beam with the sharp, clean zing of citrus– is the star of the show. Served fresh from our proprietary Jim Beam draft machines from Japan, the Jim Beam highball boasts the perfect ratio of our award-winning bourbon to the special high-pressured soda, resulting in a refreshing, super-carbonated, ice-cold concoction! We’ve handpicked only the tastiest mixes and we will be serving six enticing flavours that are perfect this summer season.
1. Classic Highball – Simple, refreshing, and unbelievably bubbly. A true classic!
2. Calamansi Highball – Just the right amount of tartness to keep your taste buds wanting more, the Calamansi Highball comes with chewy Nata de Coco bits that are reminiscent of bubble tea!
3. Pink Grapefruit Highball – The perfect balance of sweetness and a refreshing citrus zing will perk you right up!
4. Peach Highball – Garnished with a juicy slice of peach, this mellow and sweet concoction is sure to be a hit with everyone!
5. Watermelon Highball – Fresh watermelon juice makes this refreshing tipple a perfect way to beat the tropical heat!
6. Yuzu Lychee Highball – Extremely popular in Japan, tangy yuzu paired with the sweetness of lychee makes this merry match perfect for all palates!
Perfect your Jim Beam highball!
Showing revelers just how easy it is to make a Jim Beam highball on your own, the pop-up bar also has a colourful DIY area for the public to practice making their own highballs. Brand ambassadors will be on hand to help and there will be clear, straightforward instructions to follow… and everyone will get to drink their newly-made highball right after! On top of that, guests can take home the Jim Beam highball glass if they post the video of them attempting the DIY highball onto social media.
Music, Food and Fun come together at the Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar
You’ll never miss the visual feast of lights and colours at the center of High Street! The iconic Jim Beam pop-up bar will be home to music and live performances from this generation’s most sought after OPM bands like Autotelic!
The Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar will be complete with games to entertain everyone! Guests will get a free chip to redeem for a game session with each purchase of a highball, and players will be happily rewarded with (even more!)
Jim Beam highballs if they win!
The Jim Beam Highball Pop-Up Bar will be at the High Street fountain area in front of Coconut Club from Wednesday, April 24, to Sunday, April 28. The fun starts from 6PM and goes all the way till 12 midnight, with extended hours to 2AM on Friday & Saturday!
more recommended stories
Registration For The 2019 NASA International Space Apps Challenge Now Open
Now in its eight year, Space.
New Restaurant Alert: Singapore’s Famed Rong Hua Bak Kut Teh Is Now In Manila
Heads up, foodies! One of Singapore’s.
PAGEONE Declared Finalist In The Golden World Awards Of IPRA
PAGEONE Group has received a global.
PHILBEX Cebu Set To Usher in “A World Built Bolder” This September
Far from slowing down, the Visayan.