Spotify fans simply can’t get enough of the PEOPLE’s 2019 “Sexiest Man Alive”!
To all the lovers and romantics out there, Spotify has revealed some heartwarming data on the top love songs globally ahead of Valentine’s day. Whether you’re planning a romantic date or celebrating the single life, the chances are that All of Me by John Legend will be part of your soundtrack this Valentine’s Day. Based on Spotify’s listeners, the data shows the mind-blowing popularity among those who just love this track:
● “All of Me” is the most-added song in “love”-themed playlists. Spotify listeners have created more than 75 million playlists with the word love in the title.
● The track is also the top song choice for both men and women on playlists titled Valentine’s Day
● “All of Me” has been added to more than 29M playlists
● Since its release in 2013, streams of the track have spiked by at least 50% every year on Valentine’s Day – most notable spike was in 2017 with an 85% increase in streams
“The impact of ‘All of Me’ continues to amaze and inspire me,” John Legend told Spotify. “I’m so honored to know we created something that has meant so much to so many people. I wrote this song to express how I felt to the woman I love as we were about to commit to a lifetime together. But, often, the best songs are able to express something in a way that is both personal and universal. I’m grateful to know that lovers around the world have connected with this song and made it their own.”
Spotify fans simply can’t get enough of the Legend of Love (and PEOPLE’s 2019 “Sexiest Man Alive”) – his new single “Conversations in the Dark” has already seen more than 10 million streams on Spotify since its release last month. And according to John, the track has wife Chrissy Teigen’s stamp of approval.
Valentine Themed Playlists
Music makes for the best romantic gift on Valentine’s Day and there has been a growing trend with listeners choosing to share their Valentine’s Day playlists with their special someone on Spotify. Last year, Valentine’s Day playlists were gifted almost twice as much on February 14th compared to 2018.
To provide you with more inspiration, Spotify has unearthed the top 10 songs that appear most on Love Themed/Valentine’s Day playlists in the Philippines and globally. Also check out Sappy and Senti, Pinoy Love Ballads, and #KiligPaMore, some of Spotify’s dedicated playlists for love songs.
Songs that appear most on Love playlists in the Philippines:
1. “Love Yourself” – Justin Bieber
2. “Secret Live Song (feat. Jason Derulo)” – Little Mix
3. “Stay – On the Wings of Love Teleserye Theme” – Daryl Ong
4. “Your Love – Dolce Amore Teleserye Theme” – Juris
5. “Love Me Like You Do – From “Fifty Shades of Grey”” – Ellie Goulding
6. “Tadhana” – Up Dharma Down
7. “A Thousand Years” – Christina Perri
8. “Ikaw” – Yeng Constantino
9. “Perfect” – Ed Sheeran
10. “Say You Won’t Let Go” – James Arthur
Songs that appear most on Valentine’s Day playlists globally:
1. “All of Me” – John Legend
2. “Thinking out Loud” – Ed Sheeran
3. “Just the Way You Are” – Bruno Mars
4. “I Will Always Love You” – Whitney Houston
5. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” – Elvis Presley
6. “My Girl” – The Temptations
7. “Make You Feel My Love” – Adele
8. “Perfect” – Ed Sheeran
9. “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing – from “Armageddon” – Aerosmith
10. “I’m Yours” – Jason Mraz
more recommended stories
realme X50 Pro 5G Officially Launched Globally, One Of Those Firstly Powered By Snapdragon 865
The world’s fastest growing smartphone brand.
Globe Unveils Samsung S20 Series And Galaxy Z Flip Postpaid Plans
Experience your next breakthrough with the.
Lenovo Expands Northward, Opens Legion Store In SM City Clark
Continuing in its mission to develop.
Score 50% Off Your NBA League Pass With Globe
NBA fans can now watch their.